Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lily at the lake

When I was in Utah over spring break I got to take some fun pictures of my sister when we went out to Utah Lake. She was wearing our Grandmothers old dress from the 70's, and my Mom's turquoise jewelry. My sister is gorgeous.

I took a TON of photo's, but here are a couple. I will load more as I get the chance. I have been experimenting with different editing techniques... Still trying to decide how I feel about the second photo. I like it... but did I over do it? Its hard to know after looking at it for too long. I still am trying to come up with enough money to buy Lightroom and Photoshop CS4... *sigh* But this seriously old copy of Photoshop CS will have to do for now :)

Hye Soo at Lake 1

Hye Soo at the lake 2

I still have many photo's of THE Lisa to upload, as well as Project Book Babe... I swear it will happen. Soon...ish.

~G